Ytd morning: Coffee + biscuits
This Morning: Choc Malt + biscuits
So, now.... MC, rested at Home (after 2 mths continuously w/o sick leave).
The pain is killing me enuf & trigger da thought to back home ASAP!
Once left my office, my pain disappear all of sudden,
While walking to Ambank panel clinic,
I'm still struggling medication is needed or not?
I'm still struggling medication is needed or not?
But to get a piece of MC, I surrender myself to doctor.
Long waiting for 1 hour, yet it's my turn,
Even the patient registered after me was entering the doctor room~ >.<
But the sofa is comfortable enuf to let me sleep calmly..
Until some1 called "GPS", "GPS”!!!
Yes, I tot it's my turn...!
Perhaps, I forgotten to tell the nurse this was my 1st time visit,
That's y they can't found my medical card.
It was so ashamed & u couldn't believe I worked in clinic as part timer b4 =.='''
Some more I hv no idea how to fill up my current add & staff no. as I don hv 1..
It's a panel clinic, N me as their intern obviously did not enjoy the benefit,
End up, I paid RM45 CASH & still rmb to obtain the most vital paper from them...
Hope I can make the claim...
p/s: Not shocking me, I talked to an Indian nurse in Cantonese..woohoo~
Tonight started Home Alone~
How nice if I have you besides & take care of me~~ T.T

No comments:
Post a Comment