Pages

07 September 2011

Is Organic-ING~~

1st Day working in Shop,
I'm stil noob when serving customer,
cuz I know zero about Organic or daily products..=.=
it can be so many variety of rice,
brown rice, red rice, black rice, mini rice, mini mini rice......etc


。。
Render me the chance to know more about Organic,
Generally targeting on on senior citizen,
high blood pressure, diabetes, kidney problem adults...blabla...
N Especially on women/men wish to Slim Down =)
I guess many of my girlfriends would be interested in!


Fruit Drinks + Oat, coconut oil...
Anything u can or cant think bout it
can reduce ur body weight..


Had witness tones of 
WOMEN 
willing to do anything/to spend much money
to look beautiful healthily... Good for them!
I might b one of them in future

Will be starting my job alone Tmr >.<
but only once a week,
hehe..
@--}------ Organic Life------

No comments:

Post a Comment